Tuesday 22 September 2015

Liebster Antwoorden in het Nederlands (Dutch Liebster Answers)

Further to my second nomination for a Liebster Award, here are the Dutch questions with my Dutch answers together with a list of other Liebster-deserving blogs.

Don't worry if you cannot read Dutch–my English answers can be found further down the page.

Eindelijk schrijf ik iets in het Nederlandse taal om de Liebster Award te eren. Bedankt Anne Vanderkerckhove. Zij heeft me genomineerd door haar blog Anne's Crochet Palace

Het spijt me dat een lange tijd had geweest - ik moet mijn verstand van het Engels naar het Nederlands veranderen - moeilijk als man altijd vermoien zijn. Maar vandaag ben ik blij en krachtig. Nu krijgen we de antwoorden van Anne's vragen. 

(Nederlands is niet mijn eerste taal - als je iets verkeerd zien, alstublieft vertellen! Dan zal ik het beter leren.)




Eerst nog de vragen met antwoorden in het Nederlands:



1. Wat is je samenstelling van je gezin?
Ik woon met mijn drie kinderen samen.  

2. Heb je huisdieren?
Zwaarte en grauwe konijntje "Smokey" ligt onder de Albany woolly bush.
Smokey konijntje

De kleine konijntje van ons, Smokey, had in Oktober 2013 ge storven. Hij was 8 jarig. Nu hebben we geen huisdieren, maar we zullen deze jaar, in de Lente, een nieuw konijn krijgen. We zijn vurig om onze nieuwe vriend to ontmoeten.



3. Wat houd jou zoal bezig naast haken of breien? 
Als ik geen haken of breien te doen, ben ik druk met de kinderen, huishouden, gezondheid; anders slapen!  Ik geniet van tunieren maar vaak ben ik te vermoeid. 
 

Fab Four Amigurumi
Fab Four Amigurumi

4. Welk project heeft jou het meeste tijd gekost?
De Fab Four amigurumi.

5. Ben je nog ergens anders actief naast jouw blog? 
Ravelry: Jodiebodie
Twitter: @Jodiebodie2
Pinterest: Jodiebodie World - maar ik ben zelden naar Pinterest omdat het veel tijd verbruikt.
 

Jodie & Adrienne, buurinnen
Jodie & Adrienne

6. Hoelang ben je al bezig met jou blog? 
Ik heb Lupey Loops in November 2012 aanvangen. Het was een suggestie van mijn buurin en vriendin Adrienne.
 

7. Wat geeft jou een hart verwarmend gevoel? 
Kinderen;  familie, vrienden en een goed kopje thee of koffie (een cuppa)!
… en vandaag, mijne Hollandse woordenboek!

8. Wat is jou beroep? 
Moeder en patient!  Vroeger werkte ik als redacteur met drukproeven (? Ik weet niet hoe te verklaren); ook als kantoorbediende en typiste. Ik heb met magaziijn uitgevening en radio ook gewerkt.

Ziekenhuis kamer.
Ziekenhuis kamer


9. Aan wat heb je echt een hekel? 
Roken!
 

10. Wat is je grootste angst? 
De ziekenhuis!
 

Een 'Fischer' lade vol met draaden
Ik heb laden vol
van garen en wol.



11. Heb je een grote voorraad materiaal? 
Ja, te groot! Een dag zal ik alles samen in het zelfde kamer zetten en een foto te maken.  



 

 

 

Nu het zelfde in het Engels:

Now the same in English:



1. What is the composition of your family?
I live together with my three children.

2. Do you have pets?
Our little bunny, Smokey, died in October 2013. He was 8 years old. Now we don't have any pets but in Spring this year we will get a new rabbit. We are eager to meet our new friend.

3. What do you love to do besides crochet or knitting?  
When I am not crocheting or knitting, I am busy with the children, the household or my health; otherwise I am sleeping! I enjoy gardening but often I am too tired.

4. Which project cost you the most time?
The Fab Four Amigurumi.

5. Are you active with anything else besides your blog?

Ravelry, Twitter and Pinterest but I am seldom on Pinterest because it uses up so much time.

6. How long have you been working on your blog?
I began Lupey Loops in November 2012 at the suggestion of my neighbour and friend, Adrienne.
 

7. What warms your heart?
Children, family and friends and a good cup of tea or coffee - a cuppa! 
…and today, my Dutch dictionary!
 
8. What is your occupation?
Mother and patient! Previously I worked as a proofreader and editor (I am not sure how to explain it in Dutch); also I have done office work and been employed as a (speed) typist. I have worked in magazine publishing and radio.

9. What do you really dislike?
Smoking!


10. What is your biggest fear?
Being in hospital.
 
11.
Do you have a large stash of materials?

Yes, too large!  One day I hope to put it all together in the same room and take a photo. I am sure it will be embarrassing!


Meer Vragen / More Questions!


Anne gave me a special list of questions (above) to answer for the Liebster Award because Dutch is not my first language.  

The following questions were the original Liebster Award questions that Anne asked of her other nominees.  Some of them are the same or almost the same as the previous questions.  I will answer the ones that are different.

Deze zijn de oospronkelijk vragen van Anne aan haar Nederlandse bloggers:

1. Waarom ben je beginnen bloggen? 
Ik heb bloggen beginnen om mijn hakeln met vrienden te delen; ook als 'online' dagboek. We kunnen een "show & tell" in het blogosphere hebben toen we geen bezoeken kunnen omdat vaak hebben allemaal het leven zo druk.

2. Waar houd je je mee bezig als je niet blogt?
Natuurlijk zou ik hakeln doen! Ik spel graag ook ontwerptekenaar.
"Petal Pullover" crocheted in green.
Petal Pullover
 
3. Op welk creatief project van jezelf ben je het meest trots? 
Petal Pullover 


Bamboe leuningstoel en kleine tafel. Een korf met haaknaalden zit op de stoel.  Een kopje thee zit op de tafel.
Hobbyruimte




4. Mogen we een kijkje nemen in jou hobbyruimte? Liefst zonder vooraf op te ruimen ;-).
Jij kunt fotos van mijn hobbyruimte in Kathryn Vercillo's bericht in haar blog Crochet Concupiscence.

  
Two plastic stitch markers, black and blue.
Stitch markers


5. Welk hulpmiddel bij het breien/haken is voor jou onmisbaar geworden?
Stitch markers
Hoe heet deze dingen in het Nederlands?

6. Omschrijf jezelf in drie woorden.
medelijdend/vriendelijk, bezig, handig/bekwaam
(Ik weet niet het precies woord.)
herfst bladen
Herfst kleur

7. Wat maakt jou echt gelukkig?
Vrede en natuur. 

8. Waarvan ben je bang?
Alstublieft punt 10 op de vorige lijst zien.

9. Naar wie kijk je het meeste op? Waarom?
Schrijverin, blogger en vriendin, Raphaela Angelou, omdat zij medelijdend en moedig is.

10. Wat zou je nog héél graag willen leren?
Ik wou om breiwerk patroonen lezen te leren. Ik wil kabeln (? 'cables' in het Engels) van breiwerk te maken.

11. Wat weten we nog niet van jou?  
Wat anders heeft U nog niet vragen? <knipogen/glimlach)
Misschien geef ik zelf de uitgaving om deze vragen ook in het Duitse taal te antwoorden?
(Waar ben jullie, mijn vloeiend Duitsen vrienden?)      

Jodie modeleert de rosa "Sweet Pea Shawl".
Jodie in de tuin met "Sweet Pea" Sjaal


Nu in het Engels, maar een beetje verschillend:

1. Why did you begin blogging?
So my crafty friends and I can have a regular "show & tell" even when circumstances prevent us from visiting each other as frequently as we would like.

2. What would you be doing if you weren't blogging?
Crocheting and designing! 

3. Of which creative project are you most proud?
Petal Pullover

4. May we take a look in your 'hobby-room' or craft area (preferably before you have tidied it up)? ;-)
You can find photos of my craft spaces in Kathryn Vercillo's online article about me on her blog Crochet Concupiscence.

5. What is, for you, an essential knitting and/or crochet tool?
Stitch markers!  What are these things called in Dutch? 

6. Describe yourself in 3 words.
caring, busy, skilled

7. What makes you genuinely, truly, and really happy?
Peace and nature.

8. What are you scared of?
See question 10 in the previous list.

9. Who inspires or influences you the most? Why?
Author, blogger and friend, Raphaela Angelou, because of her courage and compassion.

10.  What else would you still really like to learn?
I wish I had more time to play around with crochet techniques but I would also like to understand knitting patterns better so I can learn to knit cables.

11.  What else do we still not know about you?
What else haven't you asked? <wink/smile>
Maybe I should challenge my language skills further and do the whole exercise in German too?
(Where are you all, my fluent German friends?) 


Remember to please give me Dutch corrections 
if you see mistakes!   

Thanking you in advance
(as I am sure there are many).



More Liebster Award Blog Nominees


De Liebster Award is hier in het Hollands en in het Engels verklaren:
(The Liebster Award is explained here in Dutch and English):

De blogs die ik nomineerd zijn van vele landen gekomen. Ik hoop dat jij deze blogs interessant en een ingeving vinden. 

The blogs I am nominating for a Liebster Award contain a mixture of topics and originate from various places. I hope you find them interesting and inspiring:


Congratulations to you, favourite bloggers of mine! Many of you have supported me and my blog for which I give thanks. It is a pleasure to get to know you. There are so many blogs that I enjoy visiting.
 
This time, I have a slightly modified rule for my lovely Liebster nominees about answering questions: 
  • Should you choose to accept the Liebster Award, instead of answering questions of my choosing, make your own selection of between 5 and 10 questions from those above and answer them in the language of your choice. 
  • Als je de Liebster Award acceptieerd, maak jouw eigen keuzen van 5-10 vragen van boven te antwoorden. Shrijf in jou eigen taal of anders.  


Thank you for participating and reading this very long post!


Links & References


Angelou, Raphaela, author and blogger: 
  • Hummingbird Redemption, blog, Australia: http://hummingbirdredemption.com/
  • Lived to Tell: the Survival and Reconstruction of a Young Life, ISBN: 9780987297549, paperback, JoJo Publishing, www.jojopublishing.com, 2203/80 Lorimer Street, Docklands, Victoria 3008, Australia, 2013.

Anne's Crochet Palace, blog: http://annescrochetpalace.blogspot.com.au/

Jodiebodie:

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com

Ravelry, a free site for knitters and crocheters: http://www.ravelry.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/

Vanderckhove, Anne, "Genomineerd Voor De Liebster Award", blog entry, Anne's Crochet Palace,  16 March 2015: http://annescrochetpalace.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/genomineerd-voor-de-liebser-award.html

Vercillo, Kathryn, "Jodie Bravely Crochets Through Chronic Fatigue", online article, Crochet Concupiscence, 28 June 2013: http://www.crochetconcupiscence.com/2013/06/jodie-bravely-crochets-through-chronic-fatigue/

Related Posts on Lupey Loops



"Crochet, Connections & Companions with my Petal Pullover", 12 August 2013: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/crochet-connections-companions-with-my.html

"Fashioning the Fab Four (Part 6): Production Time", 21 May 2013: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/fashioning-fab-four-part-6-production_21.html

Fab Four Amigurumi, all posts: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Fab%20Four  

"Petal Pullover in Print!", 6 June 2013: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/petal-pullover-in-print.html

"Smokey",  23 October 2013: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/smokey.html

"A Tool to Covet", 27 April 2013: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/knitting-crochet-blog-week-day-6.html

13 comments:

  1. A lovely post! It is great to get to know you better through these answers :) There are some I would have answered the same!

    I loovvee Pinterest but it certainly takes up a lot of time... But is so much fun! So many ideas... too little time!

    Take care
    Anne
    Crochet Between Worlds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne,
      I am not surprised that we would have a number of things in common and that's the beauty of the blogosphere - being able to find like-minded friends despite distance.
      Regarding Pinterest, I know the feeling "so many ideas, too little time!" That's another reason I have steered clear of Pinterest for a while - with so many crochet projects in the pipeline already, I fear I would get frustrated or overloaded with so many other attractive projects calling me; but I would rather too many ideas than not enough. :-)
      Take care xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! Lovely to read some more about you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, I would have liked to nominate "Love Made My Home" but you already have so many followers that it doesn't fit the criteria for a Liebster any more. Congratulations on the success and connections that you have made through your blog. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jodie, thanks so much for nominating me, I would love to accept. I shall have fun looking through to see who fits the criteria and choosing my favourites. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. I look forward to seeing which questions you choose to answer so we can get to know you better.
      Good luck and have fun nominating your favourites. I found it difficult to narrow down my Liebster nominations. Many of my favourites were also favourites of the masses or had been nominated previously which negated their Liebster eligibility. The point to me is to bring attention to newer or smaller personal blogs to connect bloggers with each other. I also want to introduce my friends to blogs from all sorts of places with a variety of interests. The Liebsters have been fun and a challenge for me as well to make bilingual responses.
      I will be watching for your Liebster response. Have fun and thank you for accepting my nomination. x

      Delete
  4. This was very interesting to read. Thanks for nominating me for the award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I am afraid it turned out to be a very long post but I was determined to work out the Dutch for two sets of questions. I look forward to seeing your Liebster response, Gillian, and finding out who your Liebsters are. :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Jodie, I've just posted my answers. Hope you enjoy having a read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for accepting the nomination, Gillian. I enjoyed reading your response very much. We have a lot of common interests, like music, computer programming and even grammar!

      I lament the loss of the adverb in modern English and hound my children about the -ly suffix. The other trend is to turn nouns into verbs and I am guilty of it too; e.g., 'internetting' (verb)!

      Your interests in animals and the garden are my interests too, and I love going on armchair travels through the blogosphere since travel is difficult for me at the moment.
      Your bees are fascinating too. Thank you for lovely blog posts and your friendliness in always giving the courtesy of acknowledging your visits with a comment.
      May your blog and your garden continue to bloom xx

      Delete
  6. It was great to read your answers to my questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big thank you to the Liebster nominees who have accepted their awards and chosen to meet the challenge to answer the Liebster questions. It is a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.
    Nominees' responses can be found here:

    http://casacreaemilia.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/liebsteraward.html

    https://creativityandfamily.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/liebster-blog-award/

    http://fourgateshealingmandalas.weebly.com/studio-news/ive-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-blog-award

    http://hookinayarn.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Liebster%20award

    Some of my nominees have been offline for a while. I am thinking of them and hope all is well in their worlds. Take care, everyone. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete